The Community Relations Advisory Group has been established by the city of Corvallis and Oregon State University to enhance livability and community engagement. The group will meet monthly to monitor progress of livability improvement projects and share policy recommendations with the Corvallis City Council and OSU.
The group has 15 city and university representatives, including:
• Jonathan Stoll, director, OSU Corvallis Community Relations, co-chair
• Roen Hogg, Ward 2 city councilor, co-chair
• Tracy Bentley-Townlin, interim dean, OSU Student Life
• Robert Reff, substance abuse prevention coordinator, OSU Student Health Services
• Tracey Yee, OSU Faculty Senate
• Erika Bellingham, president, OSU Panhellenic Council (student)
• Michael Conan, president, OSU Interfraternity Council (student)
• Cassie Huber, incoming president, Associated Students of Oregon State University (student)
• Lt. Jason Harvey, Corvallis Police Department
• Suki Meyer, Corvallis neighborhood representative
• Jeff Davis, Linn-Benton Community College, Benton Center
• Charlyn Ellis, Corvallis neighborhood representative
• Gary Evans, Monroe Avenue business representative
• Karen Berg, Corvallis neighborhood representative
• Jerry Duerksen, Corvallis Rental Property Management Group
Partners of the Community Relations Advisory Group also include the Corvallis Housing and Neighborhood Division, OSU Student Conduct and Community Standards, OSU Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) and the Benton County Health Department. Meetings are open to the public.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.